Monday, March 17, 2008

And ....depression sets in.

All the rehearsals, all the performances for Much Ado About Nothing are over. Its like Mr L says-it all disappears into air...bittersweet and beautiful...that is theater for you.

I made and improved a lot of friendships in the play this year. I am going to miss it A LOT. And I'm not looking forward to going back to my seemingly mundane life. I just feel like crying. I don't think I could do Hollywood or even Ashland because I hate saying goodbye. I want to relive it again and again. It went by so fast...too fast. And it makes me frustrated that it went by so fast. It happens every year. 9 weeks of rehearsals...working hard with lines...making friends...and then BANG all in one day two performances...a cast party the same evening...and then...just like that...gone. What if this was my last year doing the plays? Then it will forever be gone.
God will get me through. God doesn't want me this low. He has prepared more for me than just 3 months of great play rehearsals...lots of laughs and comradery. I have my whole life ahead of me...I have more exciting things to look forward too...ultimately leading up to eternity with my Jesus...where nothing is gone and everything lasts forever.

No comments: