Wednesday, December 19, 2007

February 2007

Along came February
so wet and cold,
still winter it was,
twas getting quite old.


February rolled around with it sparkling blandness. I did a few outings here and there, but nothing too amazingly spectacular. My mom and I drove to Eugene to see my cousin, a EBC student, on her birthday. My dad and I enjoyed a wonderful father-daughter dinner with my graduating class.





And we chipped away in rehearsals for A Midsummer Night's Dream, the director sweating admist trying to spend time with each member of the cast to better their parts. We sure worked hard on that play. Sometimes cast members would be on vacation, and we all had to scramble to rehearse the scene regardless. Or someone would forget it was rehearsal day, and we had to endure the stressful atmosphere that exists when impatience rules the stage. But we pulled it off, and practices paid off.



Pyramus and Thisbe kissing through the chink of the Wall.


A deep dramatic discussion with Midsummer castmates

And that was February in a chestnut shell. March, April, May coming soon. And soon will the Journey of 2007 get deeper.
Farewell friends.



No comments: