Saturday, February 2, 2008

Lots of feeling....

'Ello....its Cortni! I am back! :) This week was very interesting. I don't know how to explain it but I feel like I'm growing up more. But yet I will always feel like a child, like "why am I in this grown-up's body"? Maybe I don't always act like a child..but inside....I don't know. I guess I am learning that being confused and struggling with who I am doesn't stop once I turn 18. It is a life's journey that only God can help me through.

My business starting process is going better. I am well on my way at creating my website...so thats one huge step almost out of the way. Still more steps to go...my goal is to have my business ready by the middle of March, because I'm planning on putting my ad in the playbill of Much Ado About Nothing. Pray for me. I feel alot of pressure from alot of areas.

On the same note, in the next post i will attact a slideshow I made a few months back of my life story and who I am.

No comments: